Mr. and Mrs. James Wilson of Niagara Falls celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate gathering in November with their daughters, sons-in-law and family. Mr. Wilson and Verna Wise were married Oct. 20, 1962, in Niagara Falls. He is a retired chemical operator for E.I. DuPont in Niagara Falls; she is a retired electronic assembler. They have three daughters and six grandchildren.
Jim and Verna Wilson
- 623 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 225 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 136 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 110 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws