Mr. and Mrs. Edward B. Fisher of Snyder celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in their home. Mr. Fisher and Cynthia Ann Seeber were married July 14, 1962, in First Presbyterian Church, Glens Falls. He is a retired engineer for Calspan Corp., Cheektowaga, and Veritay Technology Inc., East Amherst; she is a retired nurse. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
Cynthia and Edward Fisher
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port