Mr. and Mrs. Edward B. Fisher of Snyder celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in their home. Mr. Fisher and Cynthia Ann Seeber were married July 14, 1962, in First Presbyterian Church, Glens Falls. He is a retired engineer for Calspan Corp., Cheektowaga, and Veritay Technology Inc., East Amherst; she is a retired nurse. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
Cynthia and Edward Fisher
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance