Mr. and Mrs. George Billingslea of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a four-day cruise with family and friends to Freeport and Nassau, Bahamas. Mr. Billingslea and Gloria A. McMichael were married Aug. 18, 1962, in New Hope Baptist Church, Buffalo. He is a retired supervisor for General Motors’ Regional Security Office of Western New York; she is a retired social worker for the Erie County Department of Social Services. They have a son and a granddaughter.
George and Gloria Billingslea
- 333 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 240 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals