Mr. and Mrs. George Billingslea of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a four-day cruise with family and friends to Freeport and Nassau, Bahamas. Mr. Billingslea and Gloria A. McMichael were married Aug. 18, 1962, in New Hope Baptist Church, Buffalo. He is a retired supervisor for General Motors’ Regional Security Office of Western New York; she is a retired social worker for the Erie County Department of Social Services. They have a son and a granddaughter.
George and Gloria Billingslea
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port