Mr. and Mrs. Gerald M. Borowiak of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Our Lady of Czestochowa Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a reception in Brandywine Banquet Center, West Seneca. Mr. Borowiak and Rita H. Gorski were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Queen of Peace Church, Buffalo. He is a retired serviceman for National Fuel; she is a retired teacher for the diocesan schools. They have six children and 11 grandchildren.
Rita and Gerald Borowiak
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 112 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges