Mr. and Mrs. Gerald M. Borowiak of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Our Lady of Czestochowa Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a reception in Brandywine Banquet Center, West Seneca. Mr. Borowiak and Rita H. Gorski were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Queen of Peace Church, Buffalo. He is a retired serviceman for National Fuel; she is a retired teacher for the diocesan schools. They have six children and 11 grandchildren.
Rita and Gerald Borowiak
- 451Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance