Mr. and Mrs. Gerald M. Borowiak of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Our Lady of Czestochowa Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a reception in Brandywine Banquet Center, West Seneca. Mr. Borowiak and Rita H. Gorski were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Queen of Peace Church, Buffalo. He is a retired serviceman for National Fuel; she is a retired teacher for the diocesan schools. They have six children and 11 grandchildren.
Rita and Gerald Borowiak
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 88 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice