Mr. and Mrs. Gerald M. Borowiak of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Our Lady of Czestochowa Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a reception in Brandywine Banquet Center, West Seneca. Mr. Borowiak and Rita H. Gorski were married Oct. 27, 1962, in Queen of Peace Church, Buffalo. He is a retired serviceman for National Fuel; she is a retired teacher for the diocesan schools. They have six children and 11 grandchildren.
Rita and Gerald Borowiak
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'