Mr. and Mrs. Donald N. Deth of Buffalo celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in the Italian Village restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Deth and Joan Haas were married Nov. 29, 1952, in St. Mary of Sorrows Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from the toll division of the State Thruway Authority. They have five children and 11 grandchildren.
Joan and Donald Deth
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance