Mr. and Mrs. Donald N. Deth of Buffalo celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in the Italian Village restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Deth and Joan Haas were married Nov. 29, 1952, in St. Mary of Sorrows Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from the toll division of the State Thruway Authority. They have five children and 11 grandchildren.
Joan and Donald Deth
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'