Mr. and Mrs. Clifford J. Raisch of Getzville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with an intimate gathering for family and friends at their Weinberg Campus residence activity room. Mr. Raisch and Mary Underwood were married Dec. 12, 1952, in a Buffalo Lutheran church. He is a Korean War Navy veteran and a retired electrician for FMC Corp. in Tonawanda; she is retired from the food service department at Williamsville North High School. They have three children, five grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Clifford and Mary Raisch
- 184 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 168 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 132 Overstuffed with school tax excess
- 125 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'
- 121 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced