Mr. and Mrs. Clifford J. Raisch of Getzville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with an intimate gathering for family and friends at their Weinberg Campus residence activity room. Mr. Raisch and Mary Underwood were married Dec. 12, 1952, in a Buffalo Lutheran church. He is a Korean War Navy veteran and a retired electrician for FMC Corp. in Tonawanda; she is retired from the food service department at Williamsville North High School. They have three children, five grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Clifford and Mary Raisch
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 210 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground