Mr. and Mrs. Clifford J. Raisch of Getzville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with an intimate gathering for family and friends at their Weinberg Campus residence activity room. Mr. Raisch and Mary Underwood were married Dec. 12, 1952, in a Buffalo Lutheran church. He is a Korean War Navy veteran and a retired electrician for FMC Corp. in Tonawanda; she is retired from the food service department at Williamsville North High School. They have three children, five grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Clifford and Mary Raisch
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away