1. What is the source of chocolate?
2. What major purchase was made by the Ringling Brothers (circus owners) in 1907?
3. What was the title of the first of Edgar Rice Burrough’s Tarzan novels?
4. What is a “wet nurse”?
5. Name the capital of Mozambique.
6. George Washington used false teeth made of what materials?
7. What do East Berlin and Bonn, Germany, have in common?
8. What is a figurine?
9. In what southern state does the Yazoo River flow?
10. Identify the place in England where King John signed the Magna Carta in 1215.
1. Cacao beans.
2. The Ringlings bought the Barnum and Bailey Circus.
3. “Tarzan of the Apes” (1914).
4. A woman who breast feeds another woman’s baby.
6. Gold and ivory, not wood as popularly believed.
7. They were both German capital cities – East Berlin of East Germany and Bonn of West Germany.
8. A small sculptured or molded figure, or a statuette.
9. The Yazoo flows for 188 miles from the northwestern part of Mississippi southwest into the Mississippi River near Vicksburg.