Mr. and Mrs. William G. Krause of Winter Haven, Fla., formerly of North Tonawanda and Caneadea, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner hosted by their children in Brooksville, Fla. Mr. Krause and Beverly J. Watters were married Nov. 27, 1952, in Redeemer Lutheran Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired shift supervisor for Niagara Mohawk with 40 years of service; she was a receptionist for Wattengel Funeral Home. They have five children, 11 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Beverly and William Krause
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 69 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 54Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned