Mr. and Mrs. William G. Krause of Winter Haven, Fla., formerly of North Tonawanda and Caneadea, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner hosted by their children in Brooksville, Fla. Mr. Krause and Beverly J. Watters were married Nov. 27, 1952, in Redeemer Lutheran Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired shift supervisor for Niagara Mohawk with 40 years of service; she was a receptionist for Wattengel Funeral Home. They have five children, 11 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Beverly and William Krause
- 331 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 239 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals