Mr. and Mrs. William G. Krause of Winter Haven, Fla., formerly of North Tonawanda and Caneadea, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner hosted by their children in Brooksville, Fla. Mr. Krause and Beverly J. Watters were married Nov. 27, 1952, in Redeemer Lutheran Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired shift supervisor for Niagara Mohawk with 40 years of service; she was a receptionist for Wattengel Funeral Home. They have five children, 11 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Beverly and William Krause
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port