Mr. and Mrs. William G. Krause of Winter Haven, Fla., formerly of North Tonawanda and Caneadea, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner hosted by their children in Brooksville, Fla. Mr. Krause and Beverly J. Watters were married Nov. 27, 1952, in Redeemer Lutheran Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired shift supervisor for Niagara Mohawk with 40 years of service; she was a receptionist for Wattengel Funeral Home. They have five children, 11 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Beverly and William Krause
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo