Mr. and Mrs. William G. Krause of Winter Haven, Fla., formerly of North Tonawanda and Caneadea, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner hosted by their children in Brooksville, Fla. Mr. Krause and Beverly J. Watters were married Nov. 27, 1952, in Redeemer Lutheran Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired shift supervisor for Niagara Mohawk with 40 years of service; she was a receptionist for Wattengel Funeral Home. They have five children, 11 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Beverly and William Krause
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'