Mr. and Mrs. Leonard M. Stachowiak of West Seneca celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner at their son’s home. Mr. Stachowiak and Wanda Chachulski were married Nov. 27, 1947, in St. John Kanty Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired service engineer for Westinghouse. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Leonard and Wanda Stachowiak
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port