Mr. and Mrs. Leonard M. Stachowiak of West Seneca celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner at their son’s home. Mr. Stachowiak and Wanda Chachulski were married Nov. 27, 1947, in St. John Kanty Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired service engineer for Westinghouse. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Leonard and Wanda Stachowiak
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 98Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice