Mr. and Mrs. Leonard M. Stachowiak of West Seneca celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner at their son’s home. Mr. Stachowiak and Wanda Chachulski were married Nov. 27, 1947, in St. John Kanty Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired service engineer for Westinghouse. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Leonard and Wanda Stachowiak
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'