Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hooper of Hamburg celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Thanksgiving Mass in Our Mother of Good Counsel Catholic Church, Blasdell, followed by a party for family and friends in Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant. Mr. Hooper and Donna Bradley were married Nov. 27, 1952, in Our Mother of Good Counsel Church. He is a retired design draftsman for Bethlehem Steel, Lackawanna; she is a retired nurse. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Donna and Robert Hooper
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 226 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws