Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hooper of Hamburg celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Thanksgiving Mass in Our Mother of Good Counsel Catholic Church, Blasdell, followed by a party for family and friends in Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant. Mr. Hooper and Donna Bradley were married Nov. 27, 1952, in Our Mother of Good Counsel Church. He is a retired design draftsman for Bethlehem Steel, Lackawanna; she is a retired nurse. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Donna and Robert Hooper
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo