Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hooper of Hamburg celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Thanksgiving Mass in Our Mother of Good Counsel Catholic Church, Blasdell, followed by a party for family and friends in Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant. Mr. Hooper and Donna Bradley were married Nov. 27, 1952, in Our Mother of Good Counsel Church. He is a retired design draftsman for Bethlehem Steel, Lackawanna; she is a retired nurse. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Donna and Robert Hooper
- 295Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 144 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 108 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups