Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hooper of Hamburg celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Thanksgiving Mass in Our Mother of Good Counsel Catholic Church, Blasdell, followed by a party for family and friends in Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant. Mr. Hooper and Donna Bradley were married Nov. 27, 1952, in Our Mother of Good Counsel Church. He is a retired design draftsman for Bethlehem Steel, Lackawanna; she is a retired nurse. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Donna and Robert Hooper
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance