Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hooper of Hamburg celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Thanksgiving Mass in Our Mother of Good Counsel Catholic Church, Blasdell, followed by a party for family and friends in Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant. Mr. Hooper and Donna Bradley were married Nov. 27, 1952, in Our Mother of Good Counsel Church. He is a retired design draftsman for Bethlehem Steel, Lackawanna; she is a retired nurse. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Donna and Robert Hooper
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals