Mr. and Mrs. John M. Dayton of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate family party. Mr. Dayton and Karen Martindale were married Nov. 24, 1962, in Trinity Evangelical and Reformed Church, Gowanda. He is a retired assistant principal for Williamsville School District; she is a retired hematology lab technician for Buffalo General Hospital. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
John and Karen Dayton
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 219 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 98 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals