Mr. and Mrs. John M. Dayton of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate family party. Mr. Dayton and Karen Martindale were married Nov. 24, 1962, in Trinity Evangelical and Reformed Church, Gowanda. He is a retired assistant principal for Williamsville School District; she is a retired hematology lab technician for Buffalo General Hospital. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
John and Karen Dayton
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'