Mr. and Mrs. John M. Dayton of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate family party. Mr. Dayton and Karen Martindale were married Nov. 24, 1962, in Trinity Evangelical and Reformed Church, Gowanda. He is a retired assistant principal for Williamsville School District; she is a retired hematology lab technician for Buffalo General Hospital. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
John and Karen Dayton
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph