Mr. and Mrs. John M. Dayton of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate family party. Mr. Dayton and Karen Martindale were married Nov. 24, 1962, in Trinity Evangelical and Reformed Church, Gowanda. He is a retired assistant principal for Williamsville School District; she is a retired hematology lab technician for Buffalo General Hospital. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
John and Karen Dayton
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo