Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Whelan of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a catered dinner for family at their son’s home in Buffalo. Mr. Whelan and Lucille Mascari were married Nov. 27, 1952, in St. Paul Catholic Church, Kenmore. He is retired from General Motors; she is retired from the Sample Shop. They have four children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Lucille and Andrew Whelan
- 258 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home