Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Whelan of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a catered dinner for family at their son’s home in Buffalo. Mr. Whelan and Lucille Mascari were married Nov. 27, 1952, in St. Paul Catholic Church, Kenmore. He is retired from General Motors; she is retired from the Sample Shop. They have four children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Lucille and Andrew Whelan
- 184 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 168 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 132 Overstuffed with school tax excess
- 125 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'
- 121 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced