Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Whelan of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a catered dinner for family at their son’s home in Buffalo. Mr. Whelan and Lucille Mascari were married Nov. 27, 1952, in St. Paul Catholic Church, Kenmore. He is retired from General Motors; she is retired from the Sample Shop. They have four children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Lucille and Andrew Whelan
- 157 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 102 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph