Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Whelan of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a catered dinner for family at their son’s home in Buffalo. Mr. Whelan and Lucille Mascari were married Nov. 27, 1952, in St. Paul Catholic Church, Kenmore. He is retired from General Motors; she is retired from the Sample Shop. They have four children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Lucille and Andrew Whelan
- 636 Teacher faces discipline for letter about smelly children
- 143Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 117 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 109 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice