Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Whelan of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a catered dinner for family at their son’s home in Buffalo. Mr. Whelan and Lucille Mascari were married Nov. 27, 1952, in St. Paul Catholic Church, Kenmore. He is retired from General Motors; she is retired from the Sample Shop. They have four children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Lucille and Andrew Whelan
- 295Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 144 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 108 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups