Mr. and Mrs. Carmen Cimato of Clarence Center celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception hosted by their children at Brookfield Country Club, Clarence. Mr. Cimato and Connie Scozzari were married Nov. 24, 1962, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired co-owner of Cimato Brothers Inc., Amherst; she is a volunteer for Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Amherst. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Carmen and Connie Cimato
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 147 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 116 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 85 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed