Mr. and Mrs. Carmen Cimato of Clarence Center celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception hosted by their children at Brookfield Country Club, Clarence. Mr. Cimato and Connie Scozzari were married Nov. 24, 1962, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired co-owner of Cimato Brothers Inc., Amherst; she is a volunteer for Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Amherst. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Carmen and Connie Cimato
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 69 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 53Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned