Mr. and Mrs. Carmen Cimato of Clarence Center celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception hosted by their children at Brookfield Country Club, Clarence. Mr. Cimato and Connie Scozzari were married Nov. 24, 1962, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired co-owner of Cimato Brothers Inc., Amherst; she is a volunteer for Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Amherst. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Carmen and Connie Cimato
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 218 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws