Mr. and Mrs. Carmen Cimato of Clarence Center celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception hosted by their children at Brookfield Country Club, Clarence. Mr. Cimato and Connie Scozzari were married Nov. 24, 1962, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired co-owner of Cimato Brothers Inc., Amherst; she is a volunteer for Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Amherst. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Carmen and Connie Cimato
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 150Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud