Mr. and Mrs. Terrance O’Shei of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. John Vianney Catholic Church, Orchard Park, followed by a dinner reception in Knights of Columbus Father Justin Hall, Cheektowaga. Mr. O’Shei and Florence Rice were married Nov. 24, 1962, in St. Theresa Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired transportation/distribution manager for Graphic Controls Corp. They have three children, seven grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Flo and Terrance O’Shei
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home