Mr. and Mrs. Terrance O’Shei of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. John Vianney Catholic Church, Orchard Park, followed by a dinner reception in Knights of Columbus Father Justin Hall, Cheektowaga. Mr. O’Shei and Florence Rice were married Nov. 24, 1962, in St. Theresa Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired transportation/distribution manager for Graphic Controls Corp. They have three children, seven grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Flo and Terrance O’Shei
- 305 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph