Mr. and Mrs. Terrance O’Shei of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. John Vianney Catholic Church, Orchard Park, followed by a dinner reception in Knights of Columbus Father Justin Hall, Cheektowaga. Mr. O’Shei and Florence Rice were married Nov. 24, 1962, in St. Theresa Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired transportation/distribution manager for Graphic Controls Corp. They have three children, seven grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Flo and Terrance O’Shei
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups