Mr. and Mrs. Terrance O’Shei of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. John Vianney Catholic Church, Orchard Park, followed by a dinner reception in Knights of Columbus Father Justin Hall, Cheektowaga. Mr. O’Shei and Florence Rice were married Nov. 24, 1962, in St. Theresa Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired transportation/distribution manager for Graphic Controls Corp. They have three children, seven grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Flo and Terrance O’Shei
- 588 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 121 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 103 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws