Mr. and Mrs. Paul A. Taylor of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner in Jack’s Oyster House, Albany, the same restaurant the couple went to during their honeymoon. Mr. Taylor and Kathleen Weidner were married Dec. 1, 1962, in St. James Catholic Church, Depew. He is a retired computer programmer for Peter J. Schmitt Co.; she is a retired mortgage processor for HSBC Bank. They have three children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Paul and Kathleen Taylor
- 313 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph