Mr. and Mrs. Paul A. Taylor of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner in Jack’s Oyster House, Albany, the same restaurant the couple went to during their honeymoon. Mr. Taylor and Kathleen Weidner were married Dec. 1, 1962, in St. James Catholic Church, Depew. He is a retired computer programmer for Peter J. Schmitt Co.; she is a retired mortgage processor for HSBC Bank. They have three children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Paul and Kathleen Taylor
- 397 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 106 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult