Mr. and Mrs. Paul A. Taylor of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner in Jack’s Oyster House, Albany, the same restaurant the couple went to during their honeymoon. Mr. Taylor and Kathleen Weidner were married Dec. 1, 1962, in St. James Catholic Church, Depew. He is a retired computer programmer for Peter J. Schmitt Co.; she is a retired mortgage processor for HSBC Bank. They have three children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Paul and Kathleen Taylor
- 540 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 97 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws
- 92 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground