Mr. and Mrs. Paul A. Taylor of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner in Jack’s Oyster House, Albany, the same restaurant the couple went to during their honeymoon. Mr. Taylor and Kathleen Weidner were married Dec. 1, 1962, in St. James Catholic Church, Depew. He is a retired computer programmer for Peter J. Schmitt Co.; she is a retired mortgage processor for HSBC Bank. They have three children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Paul and Kathleen Taylor
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins