Mr. and Mrs. Paul A. Taylor of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner in Jack’s Oyster House, Albany, the same restaurant the couple went to during their honeymoon. Mr. Taylor and Kathleen Weidner were married Dec. 1, 1962, in St. James Catholic Church, Depew. He is a retired computer programmer for Peter J. Schmitt Co.; she is a retired mortgage processor for HSBC Bank. They have three children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Paul and Kathleen Taylor
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port