Mr. and Mrs. William Nantka of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a small family luncheon at Mangia Ristorante & Cafe, Orchard Park. Mr. Nantka and Jane McWhorter were married Nov. 24, 1962, in Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is the semi-retired owner of Clarence Country Store; she is currently working as a scan coordinator for Tops Markets in Alden. They have three children, nine grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Jane and William Nantka
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 70 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 54Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned