Mr. and Mrs. William Nantka of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a small family luncheon at Mangia Ristorante & Cafe, Orchard Park. Mr. Nantka and Jane McWhorter were married Nov. 24, 1962, in Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is the semi-retired owner of Clarence Country Store; she is currently working as a scan coordinator for Tops Markets in Alden. They have three children, nine grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Jane and William Nantka
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'