Mr. and Mrs. William Nantka of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a small family luncheon at Mangia Ristorante & Cafe, Orchard Park. Mr. Nantka and Jane McWhorter were married Nov. 24, 1962, in Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is the semi-retired owner of Clarence Country Store; she is currently working as a scan coordinator for Tops Markets in Alden. They have three children, nine grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Jane and William Nantka
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 247 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws