Mr. and Mrs. William Nantka of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a small family luncheon at Mangia Ristorante & Cafe, Orchard Park. Mr. Nantka and Jane McWhorter were married Nov. 24, 1962, in Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is the semi-retired owner of Clarence Country Store; she is currently working as a scan coordinator for Tops Markets in Alden. They have three children, nine grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Jane and William Nantka
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups