Mr. and Mrs. William Nantka of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a small family luncheon at Mangia Ristorante & Cafe, Orchard Park. Mr. Nantka and Jane McWhorter were married Nov. 24, 1962, in Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is the semi-retired owner of Clarence Country Store; she is currently working as a scan coordinator for Tops Markets in Alden. They have three children, nine grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Jane and William Nantka
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals