Mr. and Mrs. Ronald F. Suplicki of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family ride on Miss Buffalo. Later, a surprise gathering with friends was held in Florida, followed by a trip to Aruba. A Mass and renewal of marriage vows took place in November in St. Joseph’s Cathedral. Mr. Suplicki and Geraldine Adamczak were married Feb. 17, 1962, in St. Bernard Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired data processing manager for Pollack Printing; she retired from the echo department at Buffalo General Hospital. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Gerry and Ronald Suplicki
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals