Mr. and Mrs. Ronald F. Suplicki of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family ride on Miss Buffalo. Later, a surprise gathering with friends was held in Florida, followed by a trip to Aruba. A Mass and renewal of marriage vows took place in November in St. Joseph’s Cathedral. Mr. Suplicki and Geraldine Adamczak were married Feb. 17, 1962, in St. Bernard Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired data processing manager for Pollack Printing; she retired from the echo department at Buffalo General Hospital. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Gerry and Ronald Suplicki
- 388 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo