Mr. and Mrs. Ronald F. Suplicki of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family ride on Miss Buffalo. Later, a surprise gathering with friends was held in Florida, followed by a trip to Aruba. A Mass and renewal of marriage vows took place in November in St. Joseph’s Cathedral. Mr. Suplicki and Geraldine Adamczak were married Feb. 17, 1962, in St. Bernard Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired data processing manager for Pollack Printing; she retired from the echo department at Buffalo General Hospital. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Gerry and Ronald Suplicki
- 295Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 144 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 108 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups