The Preservation Board on Thursday will meet and discuss a plan to demolish the ice cream stand at the Erie Basin Marina to make way for a new stand that will have the capacity to serve twice as many people.
The meeting will be held at 3 p.m. in Room 901 of City Hall.
Also coming up: :
• The Common Council will hold its premeeting caucus at 11 a.m. Wednesday in Room 1417 of City Hall.
• The Council will meet in regular session at 2 p.m. Wednesday in Council Chambers.
• The Buffalo Urban Renewal Agency will meet at 9:30 a.m. Thursday in Room 209 of City Hall.
• The Planning Board will meet at 8:15 a.m. Jan. 2 in Room 901 in City Hall.
• The Council’s Civil Service Committee will meet at 9:45 a.m. Jan. 2 in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Finance Committee will meet at 10 a.m. Jan. 2 in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Community Development Committee will meet at 1 p.m. Jan. 2 in Council
• The Council’s Legislation Committee will meet at 2 p.m. Jan. 2 in Council Chambers.